Friday, November 9, 2007

Back tracking... Mt Buller Ski trip (July)

Hmm... Trying to think of what exciting and interesting things I've done this year... .... ... Hmm... Didn't seem to do much fun stuff this year, most of the time I've been staying at home doing projects... Haiz... But luckily, I managed to go ski-ing at Mt Buller (Australia) on 2 - 5 July. First time ski-ing, didn't know how to ski and fell over many times, but it was quite an experience. Alot of things happened during this trip... long long story...

The house we stayed in... (30 mins drive to Mt buller's top carpark)




Mt. Buller




Friends that went...


Heavy Snow...


Learning to Ski...


The making....


Mr Snowy done by us...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Tênis e Sapato, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tenis-e-sapato.blogspot.com. A hug.