Friday, November 9, 2007

So So Busy Now!!!

Been here for 4 and a half years... and had accumulated lots of stuff & rubbish in my house... So now have to try to get rid of all of them. Had been holding a garage sale for 2 days already but only managed to sell some of the small furniture. Having a big headache now cos the fridge, washing machine, study table and other big items are not sold yet (and also a car). Hopefully someone can come and buy all the things so that I can go back next week on the 15th Nov. If not, I might have to delay my flight back til next year 13th Jan (the only available flight for now if I have to change). I will have to miss out alot if I can't go back Singapore next week... sob sob... Got to continue my packing now...

....hopefully someone will call and buy all the things soon...

No comments: